Leslie Lemon of Motherhood in Mexico and the outstanding cooking blog La Cocina de Leslie nominated me for the versatile blogger award. She must not have seen my last post, So far averaging one post a day.
It’s a meme, like a blogger chain letter. However, I am flattered. One of my problems with being nominated is that some of my favorite blogs have already been nominated! Like a chain email you received from a friend, you have so many mutual friends that you have to scramble to find other friends who to send it on to so you can get the prize (good luck or whatever).
You can see that I have problems with accepting compliments. So with no further ado, seven things you don’t know about me. That should be hard since my audience base is mostly family, and things that my parents don’t know about me are things I have no plans to share.
- My first date with Mijo’s father was at a shooting range. I was a much better shot.
- I am geographically impaired (okay many of you know that about me)
- I have never eaten tripe
- Tripe is not on my bucket list
- I do not have a bucket list
- If I had a bucket list, spending a month in India would be on it
- I’m a Buddhist except when I’m filling our Immigration forms then I am Catholic.
All the bloggers that I read deserve awards. It’s hard to post good readable stuff all the time, and you all manage it very well. So everyone take a bow and consider yourselves nominated