Leila from the Three Dresses Project just posted this vlog meme, My Voice. I thought it was really cool. I’m trying new things these days so I decided to give making a video a try. While my microphone works just fine with Skype it seems to be deficient when I use Movie Maker.
First here is the list of words: aunt, route,wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
The questions are as follows:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
If anyone can tell me the word for the penultimate question, I would really be grateful. It’s a puzzlement to me.
Now for my video, it is my first and I promise you the next one will be much better.